Are you looking forward to budget-friendly shampoos without sulfates? If yes, then you have landed at the right place! Sulfates have been in the news for quite some time now, creating the buzz because of their negative effects on hair health. So, if you are looking for natural hair cleansing options, the following shampoos without sulfates can help you:
- Shea Moisture Organic Shea Butter Curl & Shine Shampoo: Shea Moisture is one brand that is known for its great line of organic hair care products. One shampoo of this brand is Shea Moisture Organic Shea Butter Curl & Shine Shampoo. This shampoo not just moisturizes the hair fibers and strengthens them, but also imparts shine to them. What’s more? The shampoo protects hair fibers from heat and chemical damage. Priced at about $10, this shampoo is a must-have for curly heads.
- Organix Thick and Full Biotin and Collagen Shampoo: Organix is another brand that has some awe some SLS free shampoos in its collection. These shampoos are not just effective on hair, but are inexpensive as well. One affordable shampoo from their collection is Biotin & Collagen. This shampoo being sulfate-free and paraben-free gently cleanses locks and adds volume to them. Besides this, it strengthens thin and fine hair. Something that will cost you about $11!
- Aveeno Pure Renewal Shampoo: Thissulfate free shampoo renews and balances the natural moisture levels of hair and scalp and removes all kinds of impurities from hair. This natural formula is perfect for women with oily and dry tresses. You can grab this shampoo for $5.99.
- Desert Essence Shampoo for Oily Hair in Lemon Tea Tree:If you have oily hair, then this SLS free shampoo is the perfect pick for you. Possessing tea tree oil extracts, this hair cleanser thoroughly removes oil and product buildup from hair and scalp. It’s also vegan as well as cruelty-free. Find it at an apt store for $7.99.
- Renpure Organics Argan Oil Luxurious Shampoo: This moisturizing shampoo without sulfates is incredible for tresses that lack strength. This gentle cleanser with penetrating moisture reduced friction and breakage to protect the hair strands. Something that is perfect for women who complain about frizz and hair breakage problems! Get this wonderful shampoo for around $6.
- L’oreal Everstrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Hydrate Shampoo:If your hair tresses are weak or brittle, then L’Oreal’s Everstrong is the perfect choice for you. Being gentle on hair, this shampoo leaves hair strong, nourished and shiny. This shampoo also has a soothing fragrance that will wake up your senses and it still lathers despite not having those harsh sulfates in it. Fetch this great hair cleanser for $10.
- Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Moisturizing Sulfate-free Shampoo:For chemical-treated hair, this is one of the best hair cleansers without SLS. This shampoo not just gently cleanses, but also reduces frizz and moisturizes hair strands without weighing them down. You will undoubtedly adore this shampoo for its efficiency and vanilla fragrance. Grab it for $13 only!