Want to refresh yourself on the hot Nevada summer days? The Wet’n’Wild Water Park is the place for you! It is located in Spring Valley and is part of a large chain of parks. Wet’n’Wild offers access to 26 Las Vegas Attractions For Kids all with a splash. In this park, the prices are reduced for people over 60 years. Las Vegas knows no less than 300 sunny days a year. This is the ideal park to catch a breeze.
Best Las Vegas Attractions For Kids
- Canyon Cliffs: These are two large, high-speed slides that get you into the pool. Guaranteed thrills through the entire rid both speeding down and landing are equally fun!
- Colorado Cooler: navigate a lazy river full on a course of about 300 meters. Perfect for relaxing in the calm languorous water.
- Constrictor: board with your whole family on a raft to tumble down spiral speed slides!
- Desert Racers: here is a sled that will delight your children with its 110 meters in length. It covers 6 different routes each is more thrilling than the other.
- Hoover Half Pipe: take a ride on this slide that takes the shape of a skate playground! On a buoy, you go down a sleigh that leads to a platform that yet takes you to another sleigh.
- Rattler: gently, this slide welcomes you to a fun and pleasure downhill. Children will be happy to play with you on this slide.
- Royal Flush Extreme: ready to experience unprecedented excitement? You are thrown into a toilet bowl! Your body feels the radiating force and eventually falls into the drainpipe!
- Splash Island: it’s a perfect place to paddle, have fun riding along the water channels on a bucket. This island also has a multitude of toboggans for the little ones.
- The Wave Pool: This pool produces waves up to 0.91 m in height! Have fun defying the waves and swimming using the dynamism of these streams. The little folks must always be accompanied by an adult in this pool.
- Zipp, Zapp Zoom: Have fun in this interlocking of closed or semi-open tube slides.
- Tornado: will you hold the effect of your mind being blown away in this slide that plunges you in the middle of a storm? You will also be defied with weightlessness for unusual excitement!
Have you ever thought to bring the whole family to Las Vegas, Nevada? This place may not stand out as a glaring destination for family vacationists; yet, you might be shocked by the list of kid-dedicated activities listed on the Las Vegas Travel Blog where you can learn how to enrich your next trip there.